Fresh Fish Hemp
Handy and lightweight, a ring sling for quick and easy use. DidySling featuring the fishes pattern in a beautiful combination of dark blue cotton and contrasting red orange hemp. Robust and more heavy weight, this cotton-hemp blend is strong and supportive and you will love to use it also for wearing heavier toddlers. Though a bit stiff in the beginning, the fabric gets softer and moldable with the first washes. This is why also beginners will learn quickly how to tie it into a comfortable and snug carry for their little ones. The inherent diagonal stretch makes sure that the sling has perfect wrapping qualities and adjusts to all sizes. Irregularities are typical for hemp yarns and are visible in the fabric texture.
How to use: https://www.didymos.com/content/uploads/2016/03/Bindeanleitung_DidySling.pdf
- Material: 60% Hemp, 40% Organic Cotton
- Colour: Dark Blue, Red Orange
- Fabric density: 280gsm
- Fabric length: 170-180 cm (size 1). The sling tail has a tapered end and the length is measured along the shorter edge. This length is suited for persons wearing sizes up to L. If you are not sure, please measure the upper part of your body, from one shoulder down to the opposite waist height and back to the shoulder, just the way you will put on the sling. If you measure not more than 140 cm, a size 1 will do.
- Shoulder style: Gathered.
- Rings: Aluminium, 87mm.
- Fabric care: Up to 60°C, Gentle Cycle, Wash in Abundant Water, Slow Spin Speed
- All DidySlings are sewn in small tailor shops in Ludwigsburg. The DIDYMOS wraps are woven in Germany and Austria.
Keen to try it out or have any questions about this? Drop us a message. We are certified babywearing educators. Fitting appointments can be arranged, conducted at our home office (Telok Blangah). Each purchase comes with a complimentary fitting session (transport charges apply for house calls).