Manduca XT RainbowDay
Manduca XT is a super adaptive carrier, designed to cater to newborns from 3.5kg onwards to toddlers and pre-schoolers up to 20kg. The carrier panel can be sized down for small babies and sized up as easily to cater to toddlers up to 4 and even 5 years old. It is also designed to fit petite as well as large parents.
Babywearers would be spoiled for options with the Manduca XT Baby Carrier allowing for front carry, back carry, side/hip carry plus the additional flexibility to cross the shoulder straps for additional comfort. The patented extensible body panel that allows the Manduca to be used with taller pre-schoolers has now been complemented in the Manduca XT with a new patent-pending variable seat width. The Manduca Baby Carrier continues to be one of the most versatile infant-baby-toddler all-rounder ergonomic carrier in the market today.
- Ergonomic healthy hip M-position for baby
- Seamlessly adjustable seat width from 16 to 50 cm, no infant insert required
- Patented back extension with 3 heights
- Can be used for front inward-facing carry, side/hip carry and back carry
- Shoulder straps can be crossed or worn parallel
- 3-point safety buckle on waist belt and safety elastic bands
- Multifunctional head support that can be stored away completely
- Integrated ZipIn XT (included in box)
- Cushioned leg area for baby
- Handy strap loop to tidy up the ends
- Suitable from birth (min. 3.5 kg) up to 20 kg (about 5 years old)
- Fits adults with waist of 27 to 55 inches
- Made with 100% certified organic cotton, quality foam padding, nickel-free zips and press-studs by YKK, safety buckles & fastenings by Duraflex.
- Care instructions: Machine wash with mild detergent on gentle cycle. No bleach or tumble dry. Fasten all buckles before washing.
Keen to try it out or have any questions about this? Drop us a message. We are certified babywearing educators. Fitting appointments can be arranged, conducted at our home office (Telok Blangah). Each purchase comes with a complimentary fitting session (transport charges apply for house calls).