Didysling Crepelino Azur [linen]
Handy and lightweight, a ring sling for quick and easy use. Linen is functional and versatile: By nature dirt-resistant and antibacterial, it is also tear-proof and durable. Linen is one of the most breathable fabrics. Due to its temperature- and moisture-regulating properties, linen fabric feels cool to the touch. Hence, pure linen is the perfect choice for babywearing when temperatures rise. Linen may feel a bit stiff initially but it becomes so soft and supple through washing and wear. Crepelino Azur is made from linen crêpe, a fabric with a crisp, slightly crimped appearance, appreciated for its beautiful look and texture that adds a subtle grip to the fabric. With its good diagonal stretch it is fully adjustable and allows for comfortable babywearing of newborn and toddlers as well. Crepelino Azur is woven from 100% pure linen yarn in natural and light blue.
- Material: 100% linen
- Colour: Natural, light blue
- Fabric density: 220gsm
- Fabric length: 170-180 cm (size 1). The sling tail has a tapered end and the length is measured along the shorter edge. This length is suited for persons wearing sizes up to L. If you are not sure, please measure the upper part of your body, from one shoulder down to the opposite waist height and back to the shoulder, just the way you will put on the sling. If you measure not more than 140 cm, a size 1 will do.
- Shoulder style: Gathered.
- Rings: Aluminium, 87mm.
- Fabric care: Up to 60°C, Gentle Cycle, Wash in Abundant Water, Slow Spin Speed
- All DidySlings are sewn in small tailor shops in Ludwigsburg. The DIDYMOS wraps are woven in Germany and Austria.