The shoulder straps of the DidyFix carrier offer maximum adjustability and comfort. The two-way buckles on the shoulder straps allows you to adjust the length of the straps to fit any body size.
The straps are sewn to the back panel with an extra seam to make sure pressure is distributed towards the child‘s bottom. In this way, the carrier perfectly adjusts to your child‘s development.
The belt securing the shoulder straps is used as a back belt for front carries resp. as a chest belt for back carries. Freely movable, the shoulder pads make sure the pressure of the shoulder strap is distributed evenly adding extra comfort.
An elastic strap ensures the ideal positioning and secure fastening of the buckle. The strap webbing can be rolled up and secured in place with additional elastic straps. The width of the seat can be adjusted continuously using Velcro. This means the baby carrier can grow seamlessly with your child from newborn sizing to toddlerhood.
The back panel can be extended with the headrest and is adjustable via drawstrings to fit your child‘s size.
The headrest helps support the head of a sleeping baby. Gathered, it will support the child’s neck and head. The headrest is long enough to support the head of a bigger child.
Quick and easy to set up, the DidyFix baby carrier (a full buckle carrier) is fully adjustable providing natural wearing comfort. Simply close the buckle with a click and you‘re ready to go.
The seat and panel are individually adjustable to fit your baby which means that the DidyFix carrier perfectly supports babies at any age and stage. Your child‘s back will be optimally supported and legs will be held in an anatomically healthy position (ergonomic spread-squat position): ONE baby carrier from birth through walking age.
The DidySFix allows you to carry in a front, hip and back carry with your baby close to you during everyday activities - for a successful babywearing experience.
At a glance:
• Waist belt in ergonomic shape, individually adjustable
• Continuously adjustable seat width supporting the physiological spread squat position
• Back panel, fully adjustable to fit baby‘s size. Additional, diagonal seam to prevent pressure on the child's back and provide secure support
• Two-way buckles on the shoulder straps with freely positionable padding
• Shoulder straps can be worn parallel or crossed on the back, they are padded and fully adjustable for optimum wearing comfort
• Integrated head and neck rest, continuously adjustable to support baby’s head.
• Padded leg cut-outs provide comfort for the baby
• Suitable for front, back or side carries
• Lightweight: abt 660 gr.
• Small pack size abt 35x13x6 cm – to fit in (almost) any bag, backpack or suitcase
• All outer fabrics – back panel and padding – made with DIDYMOS wrap fabrics in certified, high quality organic quality
• All ages and stages from 3,5 to 20 kg
• Complies with the prevailing CEN/TR 16512:2015 standard
Materials and Properties
Age of child: From Birth
Material: Straps and panel: 100 % Organic Cotton
Surface weight: 250 g/m²
Washable: 30°C, Gentle Cycle. Don‘t tumble dry.