Didysling Kimata Azur [cotton/linen]
Handy and lightweight, a ring sling for quick and easy use. This Didysling features the Kimata pattern in a cotton/linen blend and a gorgeous colour combination of azure blue and natural. The combination of 60% organic cotton and 40% linen makes the fabric shimmer in the light. Typical irregularities of the linen yarn add a natural touch. Woven on the Jacquard loom, the pattern is the same on both sides, the colour palette is inverted. Of medium weight and with ideal diagonal stretch, the fabric is durable and resistant and allows for comfortable and secure wearing of newborns and toddlers as well.
How to use: https://www.didymos.com/content/uploads/2016/03/Bindeanleitung_DidySling.pdf
- Material: 60% Organic Cotton, 40% Linen
- Colour: Azure Blue, Natural
- Fabric density: 230gsm
- Fabric length: 170-180 cm (size 1). The sling tail has a tapered end and the length is measured along the shorter edge. This length is suited for persons wearing sizes up to L. If you are not sure, please measure the upper part of your body, from one shoulder down to the opposite waist height and back to the shoulder, just the way you will put on the sling. If you measure not more than 140 cm, a size 1 will do.
- Shoulder style: Gathered.
- Rings: Aluminium, 87mm.
- Fabric care: Max. 60°C, Gentle Cycle, Low Spin Speed, Liquid Detergent
- All DidySlings are sewn in small tailor shops in Ludwigsburg. The DIDYMOS wraps are woven in Germany and Austria.
Keen to try it out or have any questions about this? Drop us a message. We are certified babywearing educators. Fitting appointments can be arranged, conducted at our home office (Telok Blangah). Each purchase comes with a complimentary fitting session (transport charges apply for house calls).