Didysling Lapis Lazuli [hemp/cotton]
Handy and lightweight, a ring sling for quick and easy use. DidySling featuring a gorgeous Art Deco pattern in a beautiful combination of cornflower blue cotton and contrasting dark blue hemp. The pattern is the same on both sides, the blue hues are reversed. Robust and a good medium weight, this cotton hemp blend is strong and supportive and you will love to use it also for wearing heavier toddlers. Though a bit stiff in the beginning, the fabric gets softer and moldable with the first washes. With their temperature and moisture regulating properties, hemp textiles are breathable and very skin-friendly. The inherent diagonal stretch makes sure that the sling has perfect wrapping qualities and adjusts to all sizes.
How to use: https://www.didymos.com/content/uploads/2016/03/Bindeanleitung_DidySling.pdf
- Material: 57% Hemp, 43% Organic Cotton
- Colour: Cornflower Blue, Night Blue
- Fabric density: 260gsm
- Fabric length: 170-180 cm (size 1). The sling tail has a tapered end and the length is measured along the shorter edge. This length is suited for persons wearing sizes up to L. If you are not sure, please measure the upper part of your body, from one shoulder down to the opposite waist height and back to the shoulder, just the way you will put on the sling. If you measure not more than 140 cm, a size 1 will do.
- Shoulder style: Gathered.
- Rings: Aluminium, 87mm.
- Fabric care: Max. 60°C, Gentle Cycle, Low Spin Speed
- All DidySlings are sewn in small tailor shops in Ludwigsburg. The DIDYMOS wraps are woven in Germany and Austria.
Keen to try it out or have any questions about this? Drop us a message. We are certified babywearing educators. Fitting appointments can be arranged, conducted at our home office (Telok Blangah). Each purchase comes with a complimentary fitting session (transport charges apply for house calls).